Lavish and tempting recipe to impress everyone. And truly to be tried at least once in life: Linguini with Red Lobster.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings)
- 500-600 gr Red Lobster
- 200gr linguini
- a dozen cherry tomatoes (San Marzano)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot
- olive oil
- fresh parsley to garnish
- Gently fry the shallot and garlic thinly chopped on a large frying pan.
- When golden, add the halved cherry tomatoes and cook for 10min, then put aside.
- Cook the Red Lobster in plenty of boiling water for 5-7min. KEEP THE WATER.
- Cut the Lobster in half, extract the pulp from the tail, chop it and add it to the cherry tomatoes sauce.
- Add a spoon of the cooking water to the sauce and let cook for other 10-15min, until saucy (mash the tomatoes a bit to enrich the sauce).
- Meanwhile, cook the Linguini in the water used to cook the Lobster (this way, the pasta will gain some extra taste).
- When the Linguini are cooked, mix them with the sauce and serve.
- Sprinkle with some freshly chopped parsley.
- Enjoy your piece of heaven 🙂